Both new clients and several new projects have led to some significant organizational changes for the Havas-affiliate, Involve in Oslo.
Although 2020 has been challenging, we experienced a good influx of new customers and projects, which led to almost 100 million in turnover for Involve. In order to be better equipped for the future, a strategically important reorganization of the company has been carried out.
Former Agency Manager, Øyvind Nedrelid, is stepping up as chairman of the board, but will continue to work with long-term strategies for the group.
Henning Børve Figenschou is moving from his role as Agency-Lead to taking over Øyvind’s role as General Manager for the Involve Group. Strategic advisor and concept developer, Chris Kirkemo, will be new Agency Lead.
– The Involve Group was established 1995, and since 2005 I have been involved in developing the family company to where we are today. By serving our customers with hard work and good craftsmanship, the company has been growing steadily, and I am proud to pass the torch to a new management, says Øyvind Nedrelid.
– I look forward to leading the company further as an active board chairman focusing on business development, and I am sure that Henning and Chris, together with the rest of our talented colleagues, will further develop the group to new heights.
Involve’s offices at Skøyen became too small, so March 1st they moved to new, larger and better facilities.
– We are growing, which means that we need more functional offices that facilitate working seamlessly across all departments, explains Figenschou. – Over the past year, we have got five new colleagues – and there’s more to come, so it goes without saying that we need more space.
Rigged for growth
– Involve will be more offensive and communicate even clearer externally. This reorganization will make us better equipped for growth, says new General Manager, Henning Børve Figenschou.
– These two years I have been at Involve have given me a very good opportunity to get to know all the talented people who work here, the owner-family and our customers. I am proud to be forwarding the owners’ values and culture of the group. This can’t be done by one person. It’s a team effort.
– Involve is a family-owned company and we work according to the family’s values – we will support each other and those around us. We will make a difference for our customers and our partners, says Figenschou.
Agency Lead, Chris Kirkemo, sees new opportunities. – Involve Advertising and PR have already worked closely together in the past couple of years, with great results. We see that the market wants communication services across several disciplines and channels. I look forward to working even more closely with a strong professional environment and developing the people and the agency further.